The Airfield Maintenance (AFM) Division is one of the broader operations at the Airport, responsible for the exterior maintenance of the Airport grounds and the safe operation of the airfield complex. Their key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the airfield lighting and electrical system, and all City-owned navigational aids.
- Airfield and Airport road system snow removal and operations.
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance for over 60 pieces of equipment.
- Oversight and coordination of all airfield related construction.
- Management of the Department's Wildlife Management Program.
- FAA compliance documentation and daily airfield inspection program.