The Administration Division oversees the Department's financial, business, engineering, planning, and property management activities in concert with the City of Billings' Vision Statement, Values and Guiding Principles, and Strategic Planning Process. A summary of the key responsibilities include:
- Development of the departmental budget, airline rates and charges, capital funding, payable and receivable processing and monitoring.
- Oversight, coordination, negotiations, and processing of approximately 90 tenant leases and multiple concession agreements, airline agreements and operating permits.
- Oversight and management of the Customer Facility Charge (CFC) program.
- Grant and funding management of the annual Airport Improvement Program (AIP) and Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) programs.
- Air service development and monitoring.
- Community services and outreach.
- Employee recruitment, selection, training, and development.
- Oversight of the Department's capital planning, construction and environmental services programs.
- Management of the Department's community outreach and governmental affairs efforts.
- Advertising and Marketing.
- Federal ACDBE and DBE Programs.
- Planning, bidding and construction activities.
- Website development and administration.