Terminal Services - Details
The Terminal opens by 3:45 A.M. and remains open until the last flight of the day clears, which depending on an airline's schedule, is typically around midnight. Specific businesses in the Terminal may have different opening times, as noted for the individual businesses.
Billings Logan International Airport offers a wide spectrum of services throughout the 190,000 square foot main Terminal. Some of these services include:
- Restaurant / Lounge - Located in main Terminal
- Open 8:00 am - 2:00 pm, Daily. Ph: (406) 245-1694
- Food Court (Deli) - Located in the main Terminal on Concourse level - Temporary location
- Open 4:00 am - 7:00 pm or last flight departure, Daily.
- Gift Shop - Located in the main lobby on Concourse level - Temporary location
- Open 6:00 am - 3:00 pm, Daily.
- Airport Information Center - Located in the Baggage Claim area near the exit stairs. The Information Center is staffed by friendly volunteers and has a selection of maps, travel guides, and tourist information
- ATM Machines - Located in the main floor lobby, next to the passenger security screening area, and on the Concourse level
- US Postal Service Dropbox - Located in the main floor lobby across from the airline ticket counters
- Complimentary Baggage Carts - Located in the baggage claim area
- Wi-Fi Service - Available throughout the Terminal
- Personal Device Charging Desks/Counters - Located on the Concourse level in the new coffee bar area
- Baggage Claim - Located on the main level of the Terminal Building at the west side, directly across from the rental car counters. Two numbered baggage carousels are available. Baggage carts are available in the baggage claim area and can be used at no charge
- Elevators - Available to take security screened passengers to the Concourse level; public access to agencies located on the second floor of the Terminal Building, and to take arriving passengers from the Concourse level down to the main floor baggage claim area
- Escalator - Available to take arriving passengers from the Concourse level down to the main floor baggage claim area
- Restrooms - Located on three levels of the Terminal Building; on main level between baggage claim and the pre-security restaurant, on the lower level to the left and adjacent to the airline counters; and on the Concourse level
- Telephones - A courtesy telephone for local calls only, is available on the main level of the Terminal Building directly across from the airline ticket counters
- Medical - Defibrillators for cardiac emergencies are located on both levels of the Terminal Building. EMTs are available via Airport Operations Airfield Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF)
- Pet Relief Areas - Designated pet relief areas are located outside of the Terminal Building to the east and west and post-security on the Concourse level (look for the Service Area Relief Area (SARA) signs.)
- Water Bottle Refill Stations -- Located on Concourse A along with the drinking fountains, at the corner of the restrooms and ramp to baggage claim
- Wheelchairs - Your airline can provide you with wheelchair service. Request a wheelchair from the airline in advance, or at the ticket counter